If a resident mentions something important at your regular surgery, for instance, if they care for their mother full-time, you'll probably want to note that down. Similarly, if you've solved a case for a supporter of the opposition, you might want to record their political party. You can add notes to people in your address book.
Follow these instructions to add notes to your address book.
- Click on a person in the People tab.
- Click the 'Edit person' button.
- A box will appear. Scroll down to the 'Notes' text box.
- Type a note into the text box. You can add a new line using the Enter key.
- When you've finished writing your notes, scroll down to the bottom.
- Click the 'Update constituent/assistant' button to tag the person.
You'll be able to see notes on a person's details page. In the People tab, click their name to see their details and any notes you've recorded.